Sunday, November 1, 2009

Introduction and Explanations!

Alright guys, I'm going to assume most of you that would read this probably know me in some form, whether it be in person, or from this forum or that one.

I'm Ally, or online, better known by iMuggle. I'm 24 years old. I'm an accountant by day and an iPhone/Apple freak any other time.

I've started this blog as a way to help you guys. I've been asked by several people over the past few months for tutorials. As most of you know, I've written quite a few tutorials in the past for several different forums and websites. As more and more people ask for tutorials, I figure it's easiest just to put them all in one place.

So if you see someone in a forum struggling and you know it's something I've covered, feel free to link, all I ask is to give proper credit. I will always do the same as well.

I may also post other things that may be relevant as well. Such as other bloggers and resources, as well as any articles I find that I may think people would find interesting.

If you ever need help past what I publish in a tutorial, you can reach me through the following ways:

Twitter: @iMuggle
AIM: iMuggleTiPb

Those are probably the quickest and easiest ways to contact me.

I'm going to start tonight by posting up some tutorials I'll gather from different forums that I've already written, and I've got a few requests in to write more tutorials. I'll be working on 1 tonight that deals with SSH'ing and customizing icons for iPhone.

I'll also always update Twitter as I post more blogs, so subscribe to me on Twitter!

That's all for now, and as always, happy iHacking!

-iMuggle

0 comments: